don't mess with me 和訳 10

If only an actual person can be this straighforward and brave to defend himself when bullied. When the Jiang family looked over, they saw a tall, black, thin, and angry man coming towards them with a sharp knife attached to his waist and a big knife in his hand and looking at them menacingly. His actions would be too much but with his situation that his own family is not even letting him eat and treated him badly I care less with how he acted like a madman to them atm cutting tables or overthrowing them! This is no place for you men to come,” Old Madam Jiang said, but she completely forgot that all the work in the kitchen, such as washing dishes and pots, was done by Eldest Jiang after he came back from the field. We are the group of editor, translator, cleaner, typesetter and quality check and working in comic project. TOFUH – Chapter 5 – Don’t mess with me. Jiang Chengxiang new wife, Zhu Shufen, is the daughter of a scholar, and her father, Zhu Xiucai, is expected to be elected in the examination. Zhu Shufen took a bite, the uncooked egg yolk flowed out, and her face changed. Zhu Shufen didn’t want to eat anything at the table anymore. Although Shufen did not say anything, but I was very embarrassed. When he saw that the eight members of the Jiang family had filled the eight seats next to the eight Immortals tables, he sneered at Jiang Chengwen. 2020. When he heard Jiang Zhen’s cold words, he subconsciously gave way and pulled away Huang Min, who was sitting next to him. “You’d better not mess with me in the future!”. She also complained again about Jiang Zhen. I feel sorry for Eldest Jiang. This knife, which can easily cut off the bones of a pig’s leg, was very heavy. Can someone just stuff them common sense or what to at least think that enough is enough! Jiang Zhen did not leave the storeroom after last night, which made Madam Jiang think of the past, and she was not very afraid of him. As I said before, I like cooked egg.”. Zhu Shufen ate something then went back to her room with Jiang Chengxiang. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. “Second son, make way.”. . For a moment, there was no sound in the room. 9 Users bookmarked This. She didn’t sleep well all night. After that, all the eggs sent by Jiang Chengxiang were well-cooked, but how could they bring her such eggs today? Jiang Zhen looked at him coldly, pulled out his knife from the table, and while moving aside, cut off the broom handle held by old lady Jiang. Standing up, Jiang Zhen suddenly picked up his knife and chopped the table. Old Madam Jiang regarded this scene with some disapproval and dissatisfaction but still said, “Shufen, if you do not like to eat them like this, I will cook for you a boiled egg later.”. Now that she saw the treatment of her sister-in-law, she could not help but feel a little angry. At that time, he sent her boiled eggs, and once, Jiang Chengxiang’s eggs were not boiled thoroughly. Lmao. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Curse me again and I will cut you to death!”. Yesterday, her mother-in-law scolded for a long time, and she understood the context. When she arrived at the table, she gave Jiang Yuan Wen two eggs, Zhu Shufen two eggs, and the rest went to Jiang Xiaomei. Jiang Zhen gave her a cold look but suddenly reached out and snatched the two eggs for Jiang Yuan Wen, who was sitting next to Jiang Xiaomei, and held them in his arms. Old Madam Jiang was also frightened by what had happened last night. There aren’t many people who can write and read in the south of the Yangtze River, so it is very difficult for them to pass the scholar’s examination. Xiao jie jie qiān wàn bié re wo, 小姐姐千万别惹我. Ah, but not so extensive… “You son of a bitch, you give me so much trouble yesterday and still dare to eat at the table today. This is a website of scanlation team known as Immortal Updates Scan. Old Madam Jiang was told off by her son; her heart was on fire, and she was not happy with Zhu Shufen. Honest Eldest Jiang, how did he become like this in the twinkling of an eye? Somehow I want him to do more. Jiang Xiaomei liked to eat half-cooked eggs. Xiao jie jie qiān wàn bié re wo, 小姐姐千万别惹我 Author(s) Feng Lushe. Even the egg in Jiang Xiaomei’s hand was not left behind. Where can I get so much oil for her scrambled eggs?” Old lady Jiang disgruntledly muttered. “I didn’t see him come out,” Jiang Xiaomei said. Don’t Mess With Me, Miss Average 4.3 / 5 out of 4. “Bastard, I’m talking to you!” Old man Jiang slapped his hands on the table, and the dishes on the table shook. All rights reserved. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. When the meal was ready, Madam Jiang ate one by herself. Inside the bowl are two poached eggs boiled in brown sugar water. During the time he was at his lowest, he had many conflicts out of anger and a will to strike back with the campus belle who he was co-renting with. Don’t worry.” Old Madam Jiang had always loved her grandson the most. How dare you talk to your father like that?”. In fact, she likes scrambled eggs best.”. Rank . Now I’m curious what will happen next. On the first day, Jiang Chengwen’s wife, Huang Min, married into Jiang’s family, she got up early in the morning to help old lady Jiang cook, but she did not get to eat sugar eggs. Please enter your username or email address. What’s more, eggs are obviously more delicious. She is his mother. “Eggs, eggs!” Jiang Yuan Wen, the only grandson of the Jiang family, knocked his bowl with a spoon and asked old lady Jiang for food. However, it was also at this time when he was accidentally drawn into a series of conspiracies and contacted the hidden witchcraft society behind modern society. Why do these people like toasting instead of drinking fine wine? He was not afraid of Jiang Zheng at all. Old man Jiang was so angry when he stared at him. They don’t let him eat well, so he doesn’t have to let them eat well too. But old lady Jiang did not pay attention to her and invited Zhu Shufen to eat meat. Artist(s) Updating . I do enjoy how transmigration novels kind of underscore that a person becomes quiet and timid through abuse, but how abusers and bullies can’t stand up to someone as brazen as themselves – which is why they abuse children to become quiet and timid. “You are too disgraceful!”. Due to the betrayal of his close friend and girlfriend, college student Wang Ming sunk into the lowest point in his life. Jiang Zhen was very satisfied with this scene. Although there was a little unhappiness, everyone in the Jiang family was able to meet the new daughter-in-law. I will beat you to death!” Old Madam Jiang went to find the broom again. I don’t really care about the others, but I kinda feel bad for the new wife. There was a lot of noise outside. My Artist is Reborn The Only Favorite Ugly Husband, ← TOFUH – Chapter 4 – Scolding you to death, ← TOFUH – Chapter 6 – Giving benefactor eggs, In the Future, My Whole Body is a Treasure, The Spiritual Plant Master Transmigration, TOFUH – Chapter 62.1 – The new manager of the gambling house. His action made old men Jiang forget his fear last night. “Eldest Jiang, if you want to eat, why won’t you take the bowl yourself?” Old man Jiang killed pigs and had been a soldier who has seen the world. No matter who Madam Jiang scolded, he was the only one who was called like that. Don’t Mess With Me, Miss. Jiang Zhen raised his foot and kicked the table over again. OnGoing Comments. Does the guy who has no balls really dare to kill her? Five eggs were all packed in his arms. “She will give me the cold-shoulder?”. Jiang Zhen was resting inside the house, but outside, the rest of the Jiang family had already met their new daughter-in-law. 10th, it has 11.9K views Alternative . Mother, don’t always catch him and scold him all the time. Jiang Zhen sure is not letting good food out of his grasp. Ahahaha.. Finally, he took a look at Jiang Xiaomei. Her parents’ arguments are usually as short as a single sentence.”, “What is that?” Old Madam Jiang frowned. Don’t mess with me, miss: Ch 10 February 11, 2020 February 11, 2020 Mlone 0 Comments. . It is good enough to have eggs to eat, how much oil is needed for scrambled eggs? With mother-in-law staring at her, it was impossible for her to take a bite of the eggs her son was eating. Don’t mess with me Oh baby, don’t mess with me. As for the eggs . “Isn’t it alright to spoil her little in the family?” Jiang Chengxiang smiled and said, “There is also big brother. Last night, she was trying to talk to her husband on her wedding night. Even if her brother-in-law was out of his mind and could not speak or do things, her mother-in-law should be embarrassed to behave like that. Old man Jiang did not like to eat dry eggs and sat at the table, picking fat meat to eat. Chapter 10. © 2020 IMMORTAL UPDATES. Pointing fingers and putting blame to the wrong guy is definitely the bad habit of this family *tsk tsk. Updating Read First Read Last. “He can never come out. Chapter 10. Eat.” Old Madam Jiang put a bowl in front of Zhu Shufen. There was too little sugar in the sugar water, and the sugar was not sweet enough. “Mother.” Just as Madam Jiang was about to teach her eldest son a lesson, the newlywed Jiang Chengxiang suddenly entered the kitchen. Zhu Shufen wanted to stretch out her chopsticks to eat chicken, but when she heard this, she took them back. She told Jiang Chengxiang that she did not like to eat eggs that were raw and uncooked. He even thought that if these people were good enough, he would take a few rest and recuperation meals in the Jiang family and leave the Jiang family when he was well. With this in mind, Madam Jiang wanted to go over and rattle the door again. She still appeared gentle and courteous. Miss Sister, Don’t Mess With Me. “Shufen, I made you sugar eggs. *tsk tsk. Type . Old man Jiang’s rice bowl fell to the ground and broke in half. I mean, I can’t blame her not eating half-boiled when I myself got nausea from it. The third had told her that his wife wanted to eat well-cooked eggs, but poached eggs would use more firewood to fully boil, so she took them out when they were almost done and packed them in a bowl. Jiang Zhen sat down and put the knife on the table. I had to wash them and cook them again . Her mother-in-law kept insulting her brother-in-law like a shrew. “Eldest Jiang, what’s the matter with you? His smart and yet..tsk tsk. “Why is this egg not cooked? . If she could eat an egg occasionally, she had to wait for her to prepare a meal before putting them on the steamer. I told you once before And I won’t say it again, Don’t mess with me, Don’t mess with me. Old Madam Jiang screamed uncontrollably. Shufen has just married in. After that, she wanted to find trouble with her eldest son, but thinking about her daughter-in-law, she did not do so in the end. The knife almost cut her own hand! Because of this, the Jiang family attaches great importance to the marriage, not only paying a large amount of money to marry her but also holding her in high regard. “In the future, when you make eggs for Shufen, they must be cooked. She used the chopsticks to eat the eggs in her bowl. At that time, he finally came back to his senses and glared at Jiang Zhen, who had driven Jiang Chengwen away. Zhu Shufen pushed the bowl in her hand to Jiang Chengxiang and refused to eat the sugar eggs. Can you stop making trouble?” Jiang Chengxiang had not seen Jiang Zhen holding a knife last night. She just chattered on and on about the two chicken legs that were supposed to be left for Yuan Wen. He just had a meal at the table, and these people were making a lot of noise.

通信制高校 Ao入試 不利 14, 日々是好日 映画 ロケ地 大学 43, 一青 窈 売上枚数 21, 丸亀 製 麺 テイクアウト 容器 メーカー 17, 死役所 ドラマ 4話 ネタバレ 7, ハチクロ 山田 映画 4, カネコアヤノ 服 ブランド 13, Sdgr Sd13 ボディ比較 26, Kingdom Raw Chapter 642 5, 志津川 林漁港 釣り 4, 紅蓮華 ギター 音作り 7, Streaming プラス テレビ 14, ぽすれん 返却 遅い 4, ドラクエ8 ドルマゲス 装備 6, 横浜 清陵高校 内申 4, 片流れ屋根 立面図 書き方 28, ウディタ 選択肢 変数 4, チャウヌ イムスヒャン ドラマ 7, Zard Promised You 歌詞 意味 13, 俺ガイル Ova 題名 29, 育休 男性 助成金 7, Nprシェーダー Com3d2 使い方 21, ゴジラ Ps3 攻略 5, 明日 海 りお ブログ マカロン 38, Pull On Me 意味 4,